Terms And Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Juang Yuh Media Ltd. and whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility or security of information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose (or to third party information , products and services). Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Juang Yuh Media Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Linking should not be taken as endorsement of any kind of the website linked to, including any products and services referred to in that website, nor does it imply that there is an association between Juang Yuh Media Ltd. and the operators of that website. Juang Yuh Media Ltd. cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and has no control over the availability of linked pages. We advise you to read the privacy statements of other sites when you leave www.chinghehuang.com.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Juang Yuh Media Ltd. does not guarantee uninterrupted access to this website. Juang Yuh Media Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for any damages, which arise from the loss of use of this information.
- We will use any personal information collected from the Site in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Data Protection Act"). Further details on the Data Protection Act can be found on the Information Commissioner's website (link)
The information collected on the Site includes:
- Users' Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which is automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users' interest in this Site (number of visits, etc).
- Cookies are very small text files saved to your computer used to track user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user. Some areas of the Site also use persistent cookies, which are permanently stored on the users' computer. We will use such cookies to identify unique users to the Site. They are not cross-referenced with any other information such that an individual person could be identified.
- We currently contract with several online partners to help manage and optimize our internet business and communications. We use the services of a marketing company to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the Site. To do this, we use Web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on the Site. The type of information we collect includes content viewed, pages, site sections and videos. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing company logs the information coming from the Site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
- Disabling/Enabling Cookies - users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here.
- There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from us as fully explained before you register to subscribe. You may unsubscribe at any time from these newsletters by replying to the newsletter using the unsubscribe link.
- We will not disclose voluntarily provided details to third parties or use the information in any other way without your prior consent.
- You have the right to access your information held by us and, where necessary, to have it amended.
- This privacy statement may change at any time, so please check back occasionally.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- The names, images and logos identifying Ching-He Huang all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any licence or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the Site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material, software or content supplied as part of the Site shall remain at all times our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright law.
- Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion. Copyright in this website belongs to Juang Yuh Media Ltd. unless otherwise indicated. Juang Yuh Media Ltd. is a registered company in HK, please contact email@example.com